How to Apply

To apply for assistance an intake application must be submitted for the county that you reside. 

To determine eligibility the following must be submitted:

- Go online to SSA to contact the Social Security Administration and retrieve a benefit statement 

- Social Security cards for all household members

- ID for all household members over 18 years old 

- Unemployment benefits statement (If applicable)

- Proof of food stamps, child support, Medicaid, TANF, AFDC or Workfirst 

- Proof of section 8 or public housing 

- Proof of any income for the last three months 

- Once the information above is received an appointment will be made. 


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.